|A very quick look at the basics of the treatment. Please keep in mind that stem cell treatments are not a cure and has not yet been approved as a treatment by the Food and Drug Administration of the United States. It is a treatment that can help to relieve various symptoms associated with neurological conditions.
The Type Of Stem Cells Used
ALS- 5 weeks treatment
- 4 LP (Lumbar Puncture) of neural fetal stem cells+1 IV of Mesenchymal stem cells
Stem Cells Activation and Proliferation Methods
Our stem cell partner's program includes three main elements that work together to initiate a regeneration process in the patient's brain and functional recovery:
This formula, individually tailored for each patient's condition, aims at several targets:
- Stem cell implantation
- Daily IV of medicines (intravenous)
- Physical and Occupational therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- To prepare and enhance the microenvironment in the patient's brain, to support and protect the implanted stem cells.
- To cause migration of the stem cells to the relevant areas in the brain by creating chemical signalization.
- To activate inactive neural stem cell in the patient's brain, allowing them activation, proliferation and then differentiation into mature functional brain cells.
General Treatment Period
- 5 weeks treatment.
- The above are general guidelines and depend upon our partner doctors’ medical review and the condition of the patient.
Included in the Treatment
The payment includes:
- Daily IV of medicines (stem cells activation and proliferation treatment).
- tem cell implantation: 4 injections of neural stem cells via lumbar puncture and 1 IV of Mesenchymal stem cells
- Daily physiotherapy and occupational therapy sessions.
- Acupuncture (and other Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments)
- Accommodation for the patient and for 1-2 accompanying family member(s).
- General medical services; Doctor’s visits and examinations, laboratory tests, etc.
- Food is not included due to varying tastes and diets. There are several food preparation options for patients.
How contact is continued after returning home?
- Our partner's medical department works with patients to complete a health evaluation upon discharge and will contact them regarding follow up.