This is a brief overview of the basics of the treatment. Our partner's doctor will review your case and make treatment recommendations specifically designed for you. Please keep in mind that stem cell treatment is not a cure and has not yet been approved as a treatment by the Food and Drug Administration of the United States. It is a treatment that can help to relieve various symptoms
associated with neurological and vascular conditions.
The Type Of Stem Cells Used
- Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Stem Cells (UCBSC)
- Umbilical Cord-Derived Stem Cells (UCMSC)
- Autologous Bone Marrow Stem Cells (BMSC)
- The type of stem cells used will depend on your condition.
- The type of injections will depend on your condition and the recommendations of our partner's doctor.
Stem Cells Injection Methods
- Intravenous (IV)
- Lumbar Puncture (LP, Spinal)
- Local Injections (CT-Guided Intraspinal Cord Injection, CT-Guided Stereotactic Intracranial Injection, Intramuscular
Injection, Intra-Articular Injection, Retrobulbar Injection)
- The type of injections depends on your condition and the recommendations of your doctor.
Possible Treatment Locations
- Shanghai, China
- Shijiazhuang, China
- Qingdao, China
General Treatment Period
- Standard Treatment 25-30 days for 6 stem cell packets
- The above are general guidelines and depend upon our partner doctor's medical review
Included In The Treatment
- English speaking caregiver.
- Over 100 million stem cells per injection for a total of over 600 million stem cells from the 6 injections.
- Stem cell packets and injections
- All necessary testing upon arrival (including any scans as recommended by the attending doctor)
- Rehabilitation, 5-6 days a week (dependent upon injection schedule), PT/OT, massage, electro-wave therapy, acupuncture
- Hospital stay for duration or treatment (rooms include bed for 1-2 caregivers, TV and DVD player, microwave, refrigerator, water cooler, bathroom w/ shower)
- Pickup and transportation from local airport to the hospital
How Contact Is Continued After Returning Home?
- Our partner's medical department works with patients to complete a health evaluation upon discharge. Patients then
receive notices from the followup coordinator at 1, 3, 6, and 12 months after discharge to complete further health
evaluations to assist our partner in tracking patient health and progress. Thepartner's followup coordinator is also
available to assist with any post-treatment medical inquiries.
- The patient’s representative is available for contact to answer any questions related to the registration process or